Hello everyone! Sorry I’ve been a little MIA lately… but to be honest not much has happened so I’m now going to give you a little recap of what I have (or haven’t) been up to, as well as a few ideas I put together for some fun (& cheap) dates!
Two weekends ago I had gone shopping with some friends from college (so fun)
We ended the day with Panera and it was oh so good! I got the pick two (broccoli cheese soup & chicken salad sandwhich)
Sunday was spent cleaning and organizing and Netflixing. I finished the Blacklist season 3 that weekend!
All of last week I was so tired. I don’t know what it is, but every once in a while I’ll just have a week where all I want to do is sleep, and I can barely function. I didn’t get a whole lot done to say the least.
That feeling carried into the weekend! It was a lazy weekend to say the least. We did go to Mark’s friend’s birthday party Saturday night, but overall the weekend was great. Just what I needed! I was able to get all my energy back by Monday so I could get back into my routine 🙂
This weekend I plan on working out, cleaning, FALL DECORATING AHHHHH, and going to the Ryder cup!
Now that I’ve caught you up on everything boring, let me proceed to tell you about my 5 Cheap Fall Date Ideas!
- Go apple picking! I love apple picking, and depending on where you go, you can get so many apples for so little money. Plus, most apple picking places that I’m used to have hayrides, mazes, hot apple cider… everything good about fall! Plus, you can then go home and make an apple pie 😉
- Carve pumpkins! Mark actually admitted to me the other day that he’s never carved a pumpkin.. I couldn’t believe it. But he even asked if we could do that! Um, DUH! You can go pick out cheap pumpkins then spend the night carving, painting, and decorating your pumpkins! Plus, you can toast the seeds for a yummy snack.
- Bake or cook together! This goes along with the first one, but for a lazy day, it’s super fun to cook and then enjoy a meal you made yourselves.
- Watch Halloween movies! What’s better than cuddling up on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn and some hot apple cider? (especially if they’re Disney Channel classics… Halloween Town 1 & 2) 😉
- Visit Breweries! This may be an out of the ordinary fall activity, however I think it’s perfect. The summer is filled with so many outdoor activities, that fall is the perfect time to try out the places you’ve wanted to go! This isn’t limited to just breweries… restaurants included! But let me tell you… the food at breweries is so unique and so good.. mmm
I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week and weekend! What are some of your favorite fall activities? Any fun plans for the weekend?